This video was requested after the last time I colored my hair and here it is finally ;) This is the way I dyed mine and it could be totally wrong but I liked my results. Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe.
xo Leigh Ann
1. Hair must be lightened if it is a dark color. Remember that hair color results are always affected by the natural/unnatural colors underneath.
2. Mix color with white conditioner to dilute it to make whatever bright color you want the softer pastel tone you desire.
3. Mix mix mix
4. Section your clean dry hair
5. Apply color evenly to sections and use foil if youd like.
6. Check hair after 10-15 minutes
7. I let mine sit for about 20-30 minutes but the processing time is ultimately up to you.
8. But dont forget to check it ;)
9. Rinse out with cool water until it runs clear.
10. Use color protecting shampoo and be prepared to recolor in the near future. xo
** Dont forget to read the instructions on the hair color you buy!
+ Foil (semi optional)
+ Shirt you dont really care about
+ Semi-permanent hair color
+ White conditioner
+ Mixing bowl
+ Mixing tool/brush (Sally's Beauty Supply)
+ Gloves (Sally's/Target)
+ Common Sense
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
Business contact: email@example.com
About my channel: I'm Leigh Ann and I started my channel Leighannsays because I'm obsessed with all things beauty... and I love YouTube. Hair, makeup, fashion, I love it all and I'm always shopping so I can review new products on my channel. I hope you subscribe so you can catch up with all my new makeup tutorials, reviews, haul videos, and hair tutorials. I hope I see you again soon!