Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 4, 2010
Caitlyn's mom and dad speak out in this 30 second PSA with spanish subtitles after tragedy takes their daughter. Caitlyn touched a lamp while damp and received a fatal electric shock. Educate yourselves and others about electricity safety... it could save lives. This video is made possible by members of EEC-Safe Electricity. We appreciate their support in enhancing safety awareness and making this copyrighted video viewable to individuals visiting Safe Electricity’s YouTube channel. For non-members interested in using this video, please contact info@SafeElectricity.org. Use of this work without permission, including its reproduction, distribution, or display constitutes copyright infringement.