Loading...

Turn Halle Restoration

599 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 14, 2012

The Turn Halle, located in the Town of Cedarburg's Hamilton Historic District, is a fieldstone building constructed in 1867 by local farmers and merchants. It was entered on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976 and recently restored by Henke & Associates, a creative strategic marketing firm, to serve as their office. Thanks to the Greater Cedarburg Foundation and Cedarburg Landmark Preservation Society for funding this video and Wayne Larrivee for narrating.

The restoration of Turn Halle is a good example of a public-private partnership and the Town's business-friendly philosophy. The narrow lot in which Turn Halle sits couldn't accommodate staff or visitor parking for Henke & Associates. The Town of Cedarburg brokered an agreement that reserves parking spaces for Henke & Associates at the Town-owned park across the street. This allowed Henke & Associates to move their offices to this historic building.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...