Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 11, 2007
Is this the funniest story ever? 😂 A classic piece of radio that will have you in tears of laughter. Radio host Robert D. Raiford of the John Boy and Billy Big Show attempts to read a story printed in the Los Angeles Times regarding a couples' attempt at feltching with a gerbil gone wrong and ending up with a hospital visit. ARMAGEDDON!
NEW HERE? Hi! I'm James Hargreaves and I live in Sheffield, UK. My goal is to produce interesting youtube video content around whatever I'm doing at the time. Expect Sheffield Guide, travel walks and reviews, tech talks, music stuff, film and TV chat, blogging and other random stuff.
"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again,so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."
At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tubing, igniting Mr Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."
Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.