The best books for singers are on Dr Dan's recommended reading list. If your voice is controlled by your brain, which it is, then surely you need to feed your mind with excellent information. Brain food doesn’t only come from listening and watching.
Some of the best mental nutrition comes from books. So today, we are going to quickly look at five books I highly recommend to every student of voice. Welcome to Dr Dan’s Recommended Reading List.
-- Dr Dan's RECOMMENDED READING List –
* Vocal Athlete – http://drdan.co/2o2OaGf (affiliate)
* So You Want to Sing Rock ‘n’ Roll – http://drdan.co/2nYsYjG (affiliate)
* What Every Singer Needs to Know about the Body – http://drdan.co/2p2vHu9 (affiliate)
* Voice Works – http://drdan.co/2olWBgJ (affiliate)
* Ultimate Guide to Singing – http://drdan.co/2o2ZvGc (affiliate)
(NB: Clicking on affiliate links provides Dr Dan with a small commission when a purchase is made.)
Welcome to Voice Essentials where everybody sings. Each week we upload new videos purposefully designed to encourage your vocal journey. So if learning to sing is your thing then we invite you to subscribe and join our ever-growing community of passionate singers from across the globe, who just like you, want to raise their voice in song. #VoiceEssentials
And a small side note (because I'm asked a lot): It is important to note that while I hold a doctorate (thus I am Dr Dan), I am not a medical doctor, and the advice provided in this video is generalised information only. Therefore you should always consult with your licensed health care professional for personalised advice about your vocal health and well-being. #DrDan
SUBSCRIBE to weekly singing tips – http://drdan.co/sub-drdan
START Dr Dan's FREE '7 Days to a Better Voice' program – http://www.7daystoabettervoice.com
-- FREE DOWNLOAD --
Download Dr Dan's first exercise track for FREE: http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
-- DON'T MISS ANOTHER VIDEO: Follow these steps --
1. Visit my channel page (http://drdan.co/DrDanVoiceEssentials)
2. If you're not subscribed, click the Subscribe button.
3. Click the bell icon.
4. A dialog box will appear, allowing you to select to receive All notifications.
5. Click Save.
-- TOOLS for SINGERS --
* Dr Dan's Online Singing Course – https://drdan.co/VE1Course
* SINGING LESSONS with Dr Dan – http://drdan.co/DrDanSkype
* VOCAL EXERCISES – http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
* RECOMMENDED READING – http://drdan.co/2AbzElP
-- DONATE --
* Support the Voice Essentials Channel – https://www.paypal.me/DrDanVoiceEssen...
-- LET'S CONNECT --
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* FACEBOOK GROUP – https://drdan.co/VECommunity
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkdIn
-- Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan's FREE Email List --
© 2017 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.