Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 2, 2012
Please hit the 'LIKE' button if this video helps you!
This is a fix for all iDevices (iPhone, iPod, iPad) that have the 'no sound' issue, as described in my previous video. Please watch the previous video to check whether this actually applies to your current issues.
3) Connect iPhone to your PC/Mac and run iExplorer
NOTE: if iExplorer won't work for you, download 'iFile' through Cydia and you can perform the following steps to this fix directly on the iPhone!
4) Within iExplorer (or iFile), on the left column navigate to System / Library / LaunchDaemons
5) Within the right column find 'com.apple.iapd.plist', right click then select delete, or alternatively, you may prefer to simply rename the file as this will allow you to easily undo any changes if this fix does not work for you.
6) After deleting or renaming the file, close iExplorer and reboot the iPhone....YOU MUST REBOOT!
7) Enjoy sounds again on your iPhone!
NOTE: Deleting the 'com.apple.iapd.plist' may effect the functioning of hardware accessories that go with various apps, such as FM transmitters and Nike accessories, etc