*In the club*
• Prodigy: *Stops dancing* Hey Melody look. *Points to show Roc dancing with a girl*
• Melody: Oh. Roc found someone else.
• Prodigy: Yeah. I think that's good. Is it?
• Melody: It's not bad. I mean if Leslie can just walk away like that then he can dance with someone else.
• Prodigy: True. I really think he's just tryna make Leslie jealous.
• Melody: Probably but that's their business.
• Prodigy: Yeah. Oh. Come here. I wanna show you something.
• Melody: Okay.
• Prodigy: *Pulls Melody to the VIP section of the club*
• Melody: What did you bring me here for?
• Prodigy: Just go sit.
• Melody: Okay. *Sits down*
• Prodigy: *Sits next to her* I brought you here because I wanted a better view of your face when I show you this. *Pulls out a box*
• Melody: Prodigy. What is that?
• Prodigy: Gotcha something. Here. Open it.
• Melody: *Opens box and sees a necklace inside* Prod... Oh My Gosh! You shouldn't have. Wow! It's beautiful.
• Prodigy: I saw it in the mall and thought it would be perfect for you.
• Melody: Wow. I can't take this.
• Prodigy: Take it.
• Melody: No. I can't.
• Prodigy: Just take it. I insist.
• Melody: Well... okay.
• Prodigy: Great. *Puts the necklace around her neck*
• Melody: *Smiles* Thank you. *Kisses his cheek*
• Prodigy: Oooh. *Laughs*
• Melody: *Giggles* Prodigy.
• Prodigy: What?
• Melody: Why did you get this for me? It's not like we're dating.
• Prodigy: Well... Melody about that. I really like you and I was wondering if... *Gets cut off*
• Leslie: MELODY! I've been looking everywhere for you!
• Melody: Oh. Well... what's up?
• Leslie: Wait. Was I interrupting something?
• Prodigy: Ye... *Gets cut off*
• Melody: No girl. It's okay. What happened?
• Prodigy: Hello? Am I not here?
• Melody: Oh hush Prod. Come on Les tell me what happened?
• Leslie: Are you sure I'm not interrupting?
• Melody: No. Now spill.
• Leslie: Okay. Come on. I need to talk to you in private.
• Melody: Okay.
• Prodigy: Are you serious? *Sits back*
• Melody: Don't worry I'll be back.
• Prodigy: Alright.
• Melody: Good. *Blows him a kiss and follows Leslie into the girls bathroom*
• Leslie: Roc is dancing with some chick! Why is he dancing with some chick?! Who is that chick Roc is dancing with?!
• Melody: Dang! Leslie. Calm down. It's okay. I told you something like this would happen. You're playing too rough. I think it really got to him when you left him like that for Jacob. By the way... where is Jacob?
• Leslie: Oh don't worry about him. He knows the whole situation. I told him about it. So he just went with it. He's fine.
• Melody: Okay.
• Leslie: So... WHO IS THAT CHICK?!
• Melody: Calm down Les. You're starting to sound like that David Guetta song. I don't know. She could just be a fan. I don't think it's all that serious.
• Leslie: How do you know that?! I mean. I really like Roc. I don't want to lose him.
• Melody: You should have thought of that before you started acting all prissy.
• Leslie: You are not helping! I want you to go out there and spy on them.
• Melody: Why?
• Leslie: So they don't do anything crazy like make out or something.
• Melody: *Shakes head* Look. Leslie. I would love to help you get Roc but this just isn't the right way to do it. Plus. I got Prodigy waiting on me out there.
• Leslie: Speaking of which... what happened to Travis?!?!
• Melody: Oh. Right. Travis. I forgot about him. Thanks a lot for ruining my good time. He's been tryna call me all night too.
• Leslie: So why didn't you pick up?
• Melody: I didn't feel like dealing with his bi-polar ways.
• Leslie: Look at you Melody. I hope you know that by doing this you're messing with Prodigy and Travis's heart. If they both find out about this then you're gonna lose them both.
• Melody: *Sighs deeply* You're right. *Starts fiddling with the necklace Prodigy gave her*
• Leslie: Where did you get that from?
• Melody: Uhh... I won it? *~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*