Cell biologist and author Kenneth Miller discusses the scientific theory of evolution and the recent legal battles to teach intelligent design in schools. Kenneth R. Miller is a biology professor at Brown University. Miller is particularly known for his opposition to creationism, including the intelligent design movement. He has written two books on the subject. The first, Finding Darwin's God: A Scientist's Search for Common Ground Between God and Evolution, argues that a belief in evolution is compatible with a belief in God. In Only a Theory, his second on the subject, explores ID and the Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District as well as its implications in science across America.
02. Books on Biology and Evolution
04. Mike Huckabee
05. The Evolution Debate in U.S.
06. Intelligent Design Drama in Dover
07. Fish to Tetrapod Transition
08. Dover Trial Verdict
09. Religion Masquerading as Science
10. The Scientific Soul of the U.S.
11. Intelligent Design a Scientific Failure
12. Evolution Is Not Random and Accidental
13. Design of the Human Genome
14. Q1: Rejection of Science in America
15. Q2: Danger of Brain Drain
16. Q3: Carbon Dating and Creationism
17. Q4: Transitional Species
18. Q5: Continuing Process of Evolution