I'm hype to actually get into a proper training mode and work stuff out when the game drops in a few weeks. What's present in the beta is not ideal for testing stuff and figuring out combos but I did manage to record a few clips from my first few hours with the game.
Anyway, here's the stuff featured in this video.
1. Snap back combo No.1: It seems that performing a snapback (forcing the opponent to tag out) when they have only 1 character left puts them into extended hit stun. You can see that demonstrated here with a juggle combo.*
2. Lots of fireballs
3. The weird grounded, OTG state that some moves put the opponent in. I really don't know enough about the game yet to know exactly what's happening but looks like a inescapable state that is vulnerable to supers and maybe some other stuff? (it happens just before the lv.3 at the end).
4. Extending a combo with assists.
5. Comboing into a snapback
6. Instant air L. kick special with Gohan, extended with assists, into his Lv.5 Super
7. Damage scaling ahoy.
8. Using burst to extend a combo.
9. One of ShenLong's wishes (it would seem) is to grant 2 of those burst type moves. Here you can see a combo into summon, then continuing the combo after it's finished, using both bursts and then finishing with a triple super.
* Since this is my first time ever playing the game I'm not sure how much this differs from the standard dragon rush. Anyway, I'm at least 50% certain of the stuff I said about this combo.