I've always wanted to do a DIY video so here you go! I found this is the easiest way to make tinted lip balm/lip gloss.
I FORMSPRING ♥
I TWITTER ♥
Here are the instructions:
Oils (Ex. Vitamin E oil, Vegtable Oil)
Coloring (Eyeshadow pigment, Lipsticks, Food coloring)
1. Using a spoon or fork, place some of the petroleum jelly in a bowl or anything microwavable.
2. Warm the petroleum jelly in a microwave for 45 second or longer if needed.
3. Using your spoon, place the jelly in your container untill it is full.
4. Optional: Add any oils that can help your lips. For example, Vitamin E Oil or Vegtable Oil.
5. Mix in coloring. You can use many things, like lipstick, eyeshadows, or even food coloring.
6. Put the tinted lip balm in a freezer or refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer.
7. Take it out and you have your own tinted lip balm!
Thanks for watching! Make sure to comment, rate, and subscribe! :)
Song used is from: