is this egyptian chiropractic?
find out about this ancient posture system revived by a chi kung healer.
for more info: http://www.thecrystalsun.com
About the Green Living Show:
What: The Green Living Show 2013, North America's largest consumer show dedicated to simple solutions for leading a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. From April 12th-14th, 2013, this three-day event offers inspiration for all ages and features influential speakers, innovative products, educational demonstrations and fun activities for the entire family. See and learn from over 400 carefully selected companies offering automotive/innovative technology, health, beauty, fashion, baby and home products and services.
Show Attractions - All weekend:
- The Ontario Culinary Adventure -- A tour of the taste's of Ontario's diverse and delicious food and beverages
- Eco Parent Pavilion -- The destination for parents looking to make more sustainable choices.
- Eco Chic Fashion and Beauty -- Designer runway shows, fashion and beauty experts, anti aging therapies, luxury products, shopping and more.
- Interactive displays including the Fresh Water Pavilion and the Outdoor Classroom.
- Yoga and Fitness Pavilion -- Lectures, workshops and classes for living a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Health and Wellness Stage -- All the latest information about toxins with natural health and nutrition.
- Kidszone -- Valuable learning through inspirational speakers, workshops, crafts and games.
- Transportation -- Test drive vehicles, scooters, and see innovative alternative ways of commuting, including the Metrolinx Light Rail Vehicle (LRV) mock-up.
- Main Stage -- Be inspired by an exciting line up of speakers and personalities.
- Canadian Green Car Award -- Winner announced 9:45 AM on Main Stage.
- Youth Day -- A full day of awesome speakers including Spencer West, and Ta'Kaiya Blaney, interactive learning with the Owlkids scavenger hunt and environmental quiz show, and leadership training sessions from Me to We.
- Business Forum (7:30 -- 10 AM) -- Speakers discuss impact investing and clean capitalism (ticketed).
- Eco Chic Fashion and Beauty Event (6 -- 8 PM) -- Designer fashion show, expert beauty panels, mini makeovers, shopping and more.
Speakers: - Rob Stewart filmmaker (Sharkwater and Revolution / 11:30- 12:15) - Gordie Wornoff (Turning Trash into Treasure / 12:30 -- 1:15PM) - Celine Cousteau filmmaker (People and the Natural World / 6 -- 7 PM)
- Healthy Aging Panel discussion (1:30 -- 2:30 PM).
- The Future of Tourism with Bruce Poon Tip.
- Ready to Wear Designer Showcase aand Future of Fashion Panel Discussion (4:30 -- 5:30 PM).
- Victories Celebration -- Recognition for the victories won and those behind making a difference. Celebrate Mega Quarry victory and Soupstock led by Michael Statlander, Protecting Escarpment Rural Land with Sarah Harmer, removing Toxins in personal care products from Environmental Defence, the Rouge National Park and the David Suzuki Foundation, protecting Right Whales from WWF, and Ocean conservation with Celine and the Cousteau family. Special performance by Ta'Kaiya Blaney (12-year old first nations performer (7 -- 8 PM).
- EcoParent Panel -- Raising healthier, greener kids (11 AM -- 12 PM).
- Healthy Homes and Family Panel -- Making green and healthy choices for families (2 -- 3 PM).
- Organic Health Panel -- Three generations of organic activists discuss the "O" word, including 13-year old Rachel Parent (3 -- 4 PM).
- Zen Stretch with Bodhi Batista (4 -- 5 PM).
Where: Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place
When: Fri. April 12 (10 AM -- 9 PM) / Sat. (10 AM -- 9 PM) / Sun. (10 AM -- 6 PM)
Admission: Free admission with a donation of e-waste, courtesy of Samsung Canada.
for more info: http://www.greenlivingonline.com/toro...
interview by mark.s for http://www.naturalhealthcare.ca
and http://www.canadaeventscalendar.ca @ Direct Energy Centre, Toronto