Welcome to my unboxing of Random Access Memories - Deluxe Box Set Edition from Daft Punk (Limited to 2500 units). The full package specifications are listed below.
- The Deluxe Box Set Edition is presented in a cloth-bound box (333mm x 333mm / 13" x 13") stamped with the Random Access Memories logo in gold foil on the cover. All individual contents are separated by vellum dividers printed with a circuit pattern texture inspired by the gloves of the Daft Punk Robots.
- A special edition 180 gram double vinyl with gold and silver foil labels. Includes an 8 page saddle stitched booklet containing album artwork, credits and lyric sheets.
- A 56 page cloth-bound, hardcover photo book of images from the RAM recording sessions and film shoots, featuring a foreword by Paul Williams.
- A special edition 10" collector's vinyl containing an extended interview with Giorgio Moroder taken from the original session recordings for the song, "Giorgio by Moroder".
- Two sets of Robot helmet design schematics with individual components separated onto 8 layers of unbounded transparencies. Each set is contained in a clear presentation pouch.
- A pair of full body Robot design schematic posters (304mm x 608mm / 12" x 24") printed on heavy weight matte finish poster paper.
- A 70mm motion picture film strip containing 5 sequential frames from the "Lose Yourself to Dance" original production dailies, mounted in a heavy weight matte stock with an open back. Each film strip is one of a kind.
- A pair of gold and silver plated, metal encased, reusable USB drives containing the following*:
AUDIO: High-resolution digital audio files (88.2KHz / 24Bit) of the 13 original tracks on RAM plus the high-resolution audio files of the bonus track, Horizon and Daft Punk's Get Lucky Remix.
VIDEO: High-definition, Apple Pro Res 422 (1920x1080) video files of: the full length video for "Lose Yourself to Dance"; the original RAM TV campaign spots; the extended Coachella version of the "Get Lucky" promo featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers.