Loading...

Dog has surgery after swallowing Christmas lights

2,607 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 18, 2012

A 7-year-old dog called Charlie has had to have surgery after swallowing the fairy lights from his family's Christmas tree. Report by Rob Gillett. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn . Subscribe to ITN News! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Loading...

Advertisement
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...