Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Aug 14, 2008
Affirmations are very powerful tools to change your life. Not only does affirming help you to draw those experiences to you it enables you to feel good about yourself and your life. When you say your affirmations its important to say them in the present tense and to allow yourself to feel the emotional response that you would have it you already had what you are affirming. Such as I am fit and healthy - how would if feel if you were fit and healthy? It would feel like a blessing so feel that when you are saying those words etc.
One of the biggest assisting tools to manifesting in your life is Self Love. So here are some of my tips.
1. Affirm daily in the mirror (even if very uncomfortable) I love myself, I am loveable, I am loving, I am a good person, etc.
2. write down in a journal daily - the above but add in elements of your personality that you should be grateful for or wish to have but always do so in the present tense. Such as: I love myself, I am a good father, I am loving, I have empathy for others, I like to smile at people, I care about myself, I put myself first. I feel good about myself because: etc.
3. Be grateful for your life - change your perspective. Focus on the good that is around you. Even if at the moment it is only.... the stars..... the sun..... the trees... There is always something to be grateful for. I am grateful for my dishwasher! I am grateful for my comfortable bed, I am grateful for my family, I am grateful for..... etc.
4. Make the decision to give yourself a treat once a week. Or a big treat once a month!
5. Make the decision to give back to those around you... or to strangers.. For example. Today I will help someone in need. Today I will phone my Auntie/ Uncle who is lonely. Today I will ........... etc
Good luck and let me know how you get on or your thoughts. Im on facebook, google talk and skpe so search for Elle Winters. Also visit me at www.moneyhealthhappinesswealth.com and post in the forums or comment on my blog and I'd love to chat with you.