Panama Red and The Doc with Xander LIVE at Bar de Nuit 'Le Daniels' in Ploneour-Lanvern(29), in the heart of the Bigoudin in Bretagne France on tour in august of 2007. The song is 'DUCHESS' written by my good friend Panama Red. Love ya Guitar Bum!
Man, did we have fun!! Panama Red and The Doc(myself) toured France annually in the summertime from 2003-2007.
This one comes from an approximately 1 hour filming of the night at Le Daniels made by my girlfriend Dragana. Thanks baby, volim te, i LOVE YOU moja SVE!!
The filming shows the arrival, the soundcheck, little talks over dinner with the owner Marco and his wife, and footage of the whole first set and partly second set:
First set was:
1. Jelly (Panama Red)
2. I still miss someone (Johnny Cash/Roy Cash Jr.)
3. Georgia on a fast train (Billy Joe Shaver)
4. Over you now (Panama Red)
5. Blue eyes crying in the rain (Fred Rose)
6. Poor Boy (Panama Red)
7. Country Boy (Antoine 'Fats' Domino)
8. Down in Sinaloa (Panama Red)
9. Call me the breeze (JJ Cale)
and second set (partly filmed):
10. Duchess (Panama Red)
11. That's allright/My baby left me (Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup)
12. Expat Blues (Rob Dokter)
Miss you, Guitar Bum. Hope to pick some more someday soon!
Please visit our individual websites for more information:
ENJOY THIS ONE!!
Love, peace and hope to all of you.