It was the first day of holidays and I was not allowed to go out until I cleaned my room. So here you go mum, I proved you wrong.
I AM ACTUALLY SO PROUD IT LOOKS AMAZING BY THE END.
(I used iMovie to speed it up by 1600%.)
Also I don't know how the rumours started but it took about 8 hours straight, not 24.
I do not own this song!
It is by Leila K, titled: "Ca Plane Pour Moi"
How I tend to do my cleaning process:
1. Begin with making bed
2. Place any unfolded clothes onto the bed
3. Make category piles, for example: pile all my shoes, pile my books, makeup etc..
4. Clean my shelves and tables, packing away what's left on it back into it's correct place.
5. Wipe these down of dust and dirt if necessary
6. Put all my shoes back (and sort category piles, putting them back to where they belong)
7. Fold clothes on the bed, then place them into wardrobe once all folding is done
8. Clean floors.