Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 26, 2009
One night while we were sleeping our dog went on a deep hunt for a snack. So deep that he found a long forgotten pot chocolate in a curio box of my girlfiend's. When we woke up we found him unable to get up and go outside. This was very strange to us, he usually has a lot of energy. We were very afraid at first, we thought he ate poison. While we were looking for a culprit my girlfriend spotted a small box and ribbon. She remembered that it used to house a very strong piece of chocolate with THC in it. We called the vet and he said the dog would be fine. It took him about 15 hours to get over it. In the meantime we did all we could to ensure that his first foray in to marijuana would be a pleasant one.