For Sale LBZ 6.6 Duramax Turbo Diesel Stock 1441
$5500 145K miles RUNS PERFECT!
Well maintained company fleet truck AC even blew cold!
Chevy 2500 3500 4500 GMC
6.6L Duramax LLY Specs:
90 degree V8
403 cubic inches, 6.6 liters
- Variable geometry turbocharger (VGT)
- Intercooler, air to air
- 20 psi maximum boost pressure
- Direct injection, high pressure Bosch common rail injection system, CP3 injection pump
- Maximum 26,000 psi injection pressure
- Seven hole injectors
OHV, 4 valves per cylinder
10 quarts w/filter
approx. 835 lbs
310 hp @ 3,200 RPM
600 lb-ft @ 1,600 RPM
Maximum Engine Speed:
- Catalytic converter & exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR)
6.6L Duramax LLY Info:
• LLY applications include the Chevrolet Silverado HD, GMC Sierra HD, Chevrolet Kodiak, GMC Topkick.
• Nicknamed the "hot rod" of Duramax's due to its performance potential in the aftermarket.
• More powerful tuning than the LLY boosts peak horsepower & torque considerably over the LLY, though the LLY & LBZ are mechanically very similar.
• Compression was lowered to 16.8:1 for the LBZ.
• Increased piston pin diamter bore & thicker connecting rod "I section" over previous generations.
• Injection pressure increased to 26,000 psi.
• Improved block casting & thicker connecting rods.
6.6L Duramax LB7 Specs
6.6L Duramax LLY Specs
6.6L Duramax LMM Specs
6.6L Duramax LML Specs
6.6L Duramax LGH Specs
Compare Duramax Generations
Duramax LBZ Specs