Glenn Beck - We Surround Them. You Are Not Alone. A grassroots effort to wake up our Nation's leaders and let them know what many, if not most, Americans truly believe in and stand for.
Here are the "9 principles" as posted on Glenn's web page as of Feb. 12th, 2009
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Glenn revealed "step 2" of this effort on his 02-12-09 radio broadcast... "12 Values" as listed below:
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility
To see Glenn's page on this topic, go to:
***** UPDATE 03-15-09*****
The Live broadcast of...
"We Surround Them - The Unveiling" took place on March 13th, 2009 on FOX News.
At that time, Glenn announced the next step in this "grassroots" effort...
"The 9-12 Project" ... "Promises made. Promises kept"
If you missed the live broadcast on March 13, 2009
you can see it in 5 parts on Peacpac's YouTube channel.
Part 1 of 5 is here...
Thanks Glenn for all you do : ) ... and thank you Fox News for hiring Glenn, for letting him do what he does best, and for not pulling this video clip down. : )
To find out more about Fox News or Glenn Beck, go to: