How to do Havana Twists using Marley Braiding Hair (tutorial)
Check out www.hairbysusy.com to schedule appointments or bookings.
Follow me on Instagram: Africancreature
Follow me on Twitter: Africancreature
SONG "The House Down" BY: Ike Slimster you can download his music on ikeslimster.bandcamp.com & check out his graphic,logos and paintings on ikeslimster.com
Don't forget to Subcribe ;)
What you'll need:
1. Equal Marley Braiding Hair $5.99 (5packs)
2. Moisturizer of your choice (I used Cantu leave-in conditioner, nature's blessing)
4. Aluminum foil
6. Hair Clips
1. wash,condtion and detangle your hair 1 day before installation
2. moisterize your hair completely.
3. Divide your hair into four sections using your tail-comb, then use your hair clips to hold each section into place.
4. Get 3 strands of Marley hair and cut it in the middle then finger-comb the hair then comb it with a wide tooth comb.
5. Start to make a braid (braid it about 3 times ) then start to twist till you get to the bottom.
6. repeat the steps from 4-5 for the whole head
7. Now for the ends. Get little pieces of aluminum foil and squeeze it, roll the ends onto it then secure foil into place.
8. Do so with all the ends
9. Boil water and get a dry towel.
10. (AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! ASK A FRIEND FOR HELP!!!
Dip the hair into the bowl or small pot theN dry with towel.