Click here for details for Sydney Business Month - September 2012 http://sydneybusinessmonth.com
Lance Scoular Radio Interview with Sean Grobbelaar - Sydney Business Month, Eagle Waves Radio
Sean Grobbelaar discusses with Lance Scoular © Social Media Triangulation the Power of 4: Creating leveraged synergy with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube can help you build powerful and targeted networks to increase your business potential and get you ahead of your competition.
Sydney Business Month details:
For the past number of years September has been Small Business month and the New South Wales Government has sponsored a wide variety of event to assist small business. Unfortunately Sydney Small Business Month has been cancelled by NSW Government due to lack of funds.
Kate Tribe and Sean Grobbelaar have combined their knowledge and contacts to ensure Sydney's Small Business Month in September continues despite NSW Government cancelling the initiative.
September Sydney Business Month Events
Sydney Business Month offers a wide range of Business Workshop, Seminars and Events with Australia's leading Authorities at an affordable price for Sydney Small Businesses. It has been designed as a simple structure for you to enjoy "chunks" of great information from the experts in their field.
September Sydney Business Month will deliver:
• Quality content from leading experts
• Focused and niched topics per presentation
• Variety in speakers and topics around core themes
• Growth in your business through learning and networking
The Sydney Business Month is designed for you to find, select and enjoy at a time and that is suitable to you.
The Month will be split up into 4 themed weeks
• Week One -- Mon 3rd Sept -- Social Media Week
• Week Two -- Mon 10th Sept -- Double Your Sales
• Week Three -- Mon 17th Sept -- Marketing & Branding
• Week Four -- Mon 24th Sept -- Smart Business
Most of the Business Events follow the following structure
• Start at one of the following times: 9am and 1pm
• The venue is Kaz Cafe, 277 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia for all 40 workshops
• Kaz Cafe hosts approx 10 workshops each week
• Events run between Monday and Friday, so you can enjoy your weekend
• The speakers have been handpicked to deliver quality content
Follow me http://twitter.com/LanceScoular