Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys, after some searching and trying many BS solutions here and there, this is the one i came up with and it's working!!!
**If you're an IOS user search for a similar app ;)
PS: i'm using a rooted android phone, and this method require root privilege. Cheers
*** How To Change Android Device ID In Non Rooted Phone (Without Root)
1) First of all go to your mobile Settings.
2) Scroll down and search for Backup & reset option.
3) Open Backup & reset settings and click on Factory data reset option.
4) It will format your Android phone and reset all settings as default.
Note: Must remember formatting your mobile will delete your Device memory and you will lost all the data stored in your device including Contacts, Settings, etc. So I recommend to get Full Backup of your device before following these steps.
5) After formatting successfully, your device will restart automatically.
6) Done, Your Android device ID is successfully changed.