Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 20, 2012
"HSMAI's MEET is a great opportunity to make a one-to-one connection with planners and build long-lastin relationships," says Calvin Wilson, Sales Manager, The Peabody Orlando. Wilson discusses the success he had exhibiting at HSMAI's MEET Mid-America 2012.
HSMAI's MEET series, which is free to attend for qualified planners, strives to formulate new relationships and stresses the importance of in-person conference meetings among industry experts, planning professionals and supply partners. HSMAI's MEET includes thousands of planning professionals from all segments of the industry and hundreds of exhibitors who represent hotels, conference centers, audio visual companies and more.
HSMAI's MEET series is the evolution of HSMAI's Affordable Meetings®. In addition to having a new name and updated overall vision, HSMAI's MEET now has new perks to benefit planners and suppliers alike including:
• HSMAI's TEEM Up: Offers a role reversal expo of suppliers and planners where planners and exhibitors can maximize their time for up to 10 short, one-on-one appointments requested by the pre-qualified and hosted meeting professionals
• HSMAI's Attendee Concierge: In addition to TEEM Up, planners can utilize the convenience of the HSMAI's MEET Attendee Concierge and pre-schedule one-on-one appointments during regular trade show hours
• HSMAI's MEET On: Continues the two-day conference throughout the year with ongoing virtual educational seminars and online networking with professionals
• HSMAI's Exhibitor Concierge: Features an HSMAI staff sales professional solely devoted to aiding suppliers in making beneficial business connections
• HSMAI's MEET University: HSMAI offers top industry experts' insights geared toward planners and exhibitors through an engaging educational platform covering topics
Dates and location for the 2012 series:
HSMAI's MEET Mid-America April 3-4, 2012 Navy Pier Chicago, Ill.
HSMAI's MEET West May 30-31, 2012 Anaheim Marriott Anaheim, Calif.
HSMAI's MEET National September 5-6, 2012 Walter E. Washington Convention Center Washington, D.C.
Visit http://www.hsmaimeet.com for more information about attending or exhibiting at HSMAI's MEET series of events for 2012.