KOSO GP SYTLE SPEEDOMETER INSTALLING INSTRUCTION
How to assemble the Koso meter at your bike.
1) Do a direct connect to the original wire socket and tighten.
2) The main power wire will be connected to the ignition key socket.
3) Connect the yellow wire to the high lamp socket; this enables a function to change the meter light color.
4) The Brown wire will be connected to the white wire that is inside of the headlamp housing and wire bundles (CDI model) to show the RPM engine speed.
5) Next, connect the function switch wire to the meter. You can attach the settings button onto a suitable position according to the motorbike model.
How to setup the functions
(A) Entering Setting Screen
1) While pressing the settings button, turn the power on to enter the settings screen. You can release the button after entering the settings screen.
(B) Shift Light Setting
1) Push the settings button and Keep pressing the button until the screen has moved to the digital setting that you prefer then release it.
2) The shift light and the digital will be flashing.
3) Then press the button for 3 seconds to enter the pre-shift light setting.
(C) Pre-Shift Light Setting
1) Keep pressing the button and release it until it has moved to the position you want to set.
2) Now you can see the digital you are to set is flashing.
3) Then press the button to change the setting value.
4)To enter the nest settings screen press the settings button and hold it for 3 seconds .
(D) Tire Circumference Adjust Setting
1) Press and keep pressing the settings button and then release it after the settings screen has moved to the next digital setting you want .
2) That digital setting value is now flashing.
3) For more information please refer back the instruction menu.
4)To go to another screen setting, press and keep pressing the settings button for 3 seconds until the screen has changed to the next settings screen.
(E) Oil Maintenance Mileage Setting
1) Press the settings button and keep pressing the button until it has move to the digital setting you prefer and then release it
2) After moving to the mileage maintenance setting screen you can see the oil light flashing and the digit settings value for it is also flashing.
3) After the oil maintenance mileage returns to zero, the oil maintenance light will light.
4) Thereafter, press the settings button to change the settings value.
5) Press the settings button and hold it pressed for 3 seconds to enter the clock setting.
(F) Clock Setting
1) Press and keep pressing the settings button until it has moved to the digit setting l you want to adjust.
2) Now can see the digital setting value you want to adjust is flashing.
3) This is a 24H clock setting.
3) Keep pressing the button for 3 seconds to enter the next setting.
(G) Backlight Brightness Setting
1) Press the settings button and keep pressing the button until it has move to the digital setting you prefer and then release it.
2) As you do this you can see that the backlight brightness setting value is now flashing.
3) After the finishing the setting press and keep pressing the settings button for 3 seconds to return to the main screen.
** Now you are successfully installed the KOSO meter to your bike. 10Q