There is a lot of hype out there right now about the importance of investing in gold. But, we want to caution you. Here are ten reasons why you should not buy gold.
10. If you think peace is about to break out across the Middle East, you do not need to buy gold.
9. If you believe inflation will never rise, then you probably don't need to buy gold.
8. If you believe the republicans and the democrats are going to start agreeing about everything, there's really no reason to buy gold.
7. If you believe that the gold standard will be replaced by the Jello standard, then you do not need to buy gold. Maybe Jello is right for you!
6. If you believe that the unemployment rate is about to drop to 2.5%, historical lows, you probably don't need to buy gold.
5. If you believe that that federal budget deficient is about to turn into a surplus, then you do not need to buy gold.
4. If you believe there is no more risk of a recession and that we are on a fast path to prosperity, then you probably don't need to buy gold.
3. If you've been carefully collecting beanie babies, and your collection was valued at 5 million dollars, well buying gold is not right for you.
2. If grocery store where you shop sells milk for 5 cents a gallon, nope you don't need gold.
1. If you'd rather not leave a legacy to your children or your grandchildren, why buy gold?
So, if you can identify with a couple of these reasons why not to buy gold, then it clearly isn't for you, so don't give us a call and we won't waste our time be courteous, friendly and helpful. But, if you're like most Americans, and your concerned about your future and want to diversify your portfolio give us a call at (800) 775-3504 or visit us online at http://www.usgoldbureau.com