Please visit GoPlay-Games.co.uk - we sponsor TeamPureDamage.co.NR
§ What You need
+ EzCap (DC60+) Link below
+ 2x single video cables (Male to Male)
+ 1x Red White & Yellow (composite) cable
+ 2x RCA splitters (Link Below)
+ USB Extender (Included ? with the EzCap)
If you follow the video, all should be OK.
Just a note about fake EzCaps - If your EzCap says EasyCap on it - IT IS FAKE. It MUST say EzCap on it. Go to Forward Video's site about that. If you use the link at the bottom, that leads to a Legit EzCap.
EzCap DC60+ - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001DERJZ...
RCA Splitters - http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?M...
EzCap Drivers - http://www.szforwardvideo.com/rar/dc6...
§ Software Setup & Troubleshooting
In this video I use Corel Videostudio X2 Pro.
Please watch this video in HD in full screen.
Sorry my computers slow in bits because of the capture.
1. Make sure you use NTSC_433 as appose to PAL60 even if your in the UK - You'll find out why in the video.
2. Make sure to select DVD_NTSC_HQ_16_9 or DVD_NTSC_HQ (depending on if you use widescreen or not). This is the highest quality setting the EzCap can do.
3. Make sure to select the EzCap from the drop down menu next to source. The EzCap may be known as 2 different names. - USB 2861 Device or Syntek ******* (not sure of the rest)
4. IMPORTANT - Select MPEG as the format.
1. People sometimes forget to select Composite as the input source. - The default is S-Video - you NEED to change this (unless of course, your using S-Video. - Which I don't recommend).
2. In mine, because I have Windows 7 the Audio is identified as PCI Audio - if yours says that and its greyed out (like mine):
- If the audio works - Don't worry about it
- If the audio doesn't work - Reinstall the EzCap drivers. - If you need help PM me
3. Selecting PAL 60 as the TV System may cause the green bar at the bottom of the screen (like on the video when I select PAL 60). If you select NTSC_433 this will resolve that error. Again - if you need help on any of these points just PM me.
If you have any lag of any sort - Audio or Video - try closing all programs apart from your capture software. If that doesn't resolve the problem, take a look at my sys specs and see if yours matches or beats it. If its below what mine is then PM me with your system specifications and I'll get back to you.
Motherboard - Asus M3N78-CM
Processor - AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.8GHz (x2) = 5.6Ghz
Memory - 4GB
Graphics - Nvidia 8500GT 1.7GB (Hybrid SLI)
Please visit GoPlay-Games.co.uk - We sponsor TeamPureDamage.co.nr - A glitching clan.
Note: I used iMovie '09 to make the video.