Loading...

Ainsworth Nebraska

8,081 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 6, 2008

This is a video I took yesterday in Ainsworth Nebraska. Ainsworth is located in North West Central Nebraska off of HWY 20 and HWY 183. The population is approx. 2,000 people. This video will give you some kind of feel of the size of the town. Ainsworth is a 95% farming and cattle ranching community and the other 5% is mixed business. I took this video while driving around killing time.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...