• In deep water.
• Demonstrate the skill's sign.
• Inflate the BCD (sufficiently).
• Keep snorkel in your mouth to protect your airways.
• Tilt the body and the head backward.
• Loosen and open the buckles, then the velcro - from top to
• Show that the left arm is the first to go out with the right arm.
• Hold the BCD with your left hand, pull out the arm while pivoting
• Remove the unit from the right, hold it and do not forget to
palm (otherwise, you may sink).
• Demonstrate how to put back the unit, sitting on the tank first.
• Put your arms in the straps, (slide into it), then tilt backward.
• Show that the hoses are reachable and not stuck.
• Close and tighten the velcro and then all buckles - from bottom
This basic scuba diving skill required in the Instructor Development Courses (IDC) and possibly in the PADI Divemaster course was presented by PADI Instructor / Course Director Alain Cacao Barrat.
He conducts all programs, Divemaster and IDC (Pro and non-Pro PADI courses) in Thailand, on Phuket. Whether you are staying in Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach, Rawai Beach or Naiharn, he will travel to personalize your scuba diving experience.
He speaks several languages, do not hesitate to contact him so that you may be able to plan an experience or become a scuba diving professional.
Skype Username: alain-phuket-idc
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
GSM / Whatsapp: +66.8.9590.4870
Facebook a: http://www.facebook.com/alain.phuket....
Facebook b: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cours-...