Published on Aug 23, 2012
There is a new method, where you can die as many times as you need:
From the main menu select:
Play - Offline With Bots - Arms Race - Baggage - Easy Bots - Terrorist Team
I suggest you watch the video, but a few tips and tricks that go with it are:
- Easy Bots can have perfect aim. If they are facing your direction, do not shoot but run away to the nearest safe cover.
- Use your teammates as distractions to catch Bots from the side while they are engaged.
- Try to limit yourself to one enemy on your screen at any given time.
- Patience is a virtue. This method does involve some "camping", and don't get discouraged when you are waiting and no enemies are appearing.
- Watch your mini-map and your flank.
- DO NOT go into the enemy base.
- For the last golden knife kill, try to flank a single enemy and stab from behind. If they don't die, keep stabbing or run away and try a different enemy.
Lastly, even if you die, don't give up, and play until the end. You have to get used to getting kills with all the weapons.
Keep in mind you can also boost this online in a private match. You can do this with anywhere between 2-10 total players.
Just designate a spot where your friends will sacrifice themselves to you, and keep away from any bots while you rack up the kills. Take turns getting the achievement. This is an option for those who are having trouble with the first method.
You can create a CS: GO boosting session here:
Standard YouTube License