Uploaded on Oct 8, 2010
1. Do a 100% damage combo to a 100% (standard) defense character by using no more than 2 super meters*
A) These characters have 100% defense: Amingo, Cable, Captain Commando, Charlie, Cyclops, Gambit, Guile, Iron Man, Jin, M. Bison, Ruby Heart, Ryu, Sakura, Venom, War Machine.
B) You may also use one of these characters as a combo dummy (the % is the damage they take from all attacks):
91% defense: Captain America, Doctor Doom, Omega Red, Rogue, Thanos, Tron Bonne
84% defense: Blackheart, Hulk, Juggernaut, Zangief
81% defense: Collosus
76% defense: Sentinel
2. * Three super meters may be used, if only two of the supers deal damage. Some supers cause extended stun time, and give the player time to whiff a super and then tag in another character. That is allowed.
3. The following characters may not be used (point or assist):
4. The following assists may not be used:
a) Tron Bonne (proj)
b) Iron Man (aaa)
5. No 100% throws are allowed.
6. The same super may not be used twice in the combo.
7. All combos must be shown in training mode with damage data turned on.
8. Damage must be set to default (level 2).
9. Combo dummy cannot be Silver Samurai.
10. No double snaps or combos on assist character(s).
11. No 'Infinite combo glitch' (This causes the hit count of a combo to stay on the screen even when you stop a combo).
12. Infinites are allowed. Do your best to be creative and original when creating your combos.
13. Combo dummy cannot be the same character as the ones doing the combo.
14. No double supers may be used (assist 1 + assist 2).
15. No video editing effects may be used that hide or change the appearance of the life bar or damage data.
16. Resets are not allowed. The hits must keep rising.
Post your combo as a video response to this video. The deadline is November 12, 2010. I may add another week or so to the deadline, if there are a lot of people who participate. After all combos have been posted for this combo challenge, I will make a video with all the combos, and everyone can vote on the top 3 or 5 best combos.
Standard YouTube License