http://www.FastGSM.com/3k9x Need to find out how to unlock Huawei U8650 fast? Huawei U8650 unlock codes are quick and affordable with http://www.FastGSM.com
How To Unlock Sonic, U8650-1, U8651, U8651T, T-Mobile Prism: http://www.FastgGSM.com/3k9x
Need to learn how to unlock Huawei U8650? Unlocking Huawei U8650 using http://www.FastGSM.com and you will receive your Huawei U8650 unlock codes to safely and quickly unlock your U8650 phone.
Huawei U8650 unlock codes are now easier and more affordable than ever to get from http:/www.FastGSM in comparison to other companies who claim their service is better. FastGSM has been safely providing unlock codes since 1999 to millions of customers.
Is your Huawei U8650 locked to a different lock level than a simple network lock? Don't worry - SIM network subset unlock PIN, SIM service provider unlock PIN and SIMLOCK block unlock reset KEY are provided with the SIM network unlock PIN at no additional cost.
Our U8650 unlocking service will also provide you with the U8650 unblock code if you don't have any more unlocking attempts and your phone is displaying a message that says SIMLOCK block unlock reset KEY. This will reset your U8650 phone's unlocking attempts counter and allow you to unlock Huawei U8650.
Step By Step How To Unlock Huawei U8650
1. Power on your U8650 phone using a different network SIM card
2. Make sure you see SIM network unlock PIN with Unlock and Dismiss buttons
3. Dismiss the screen
4. Go to the dialer and type *$06$ - to get your unique identification number (IMEI)
5. Note down your U8650 phone's unique identification number (IMEI)
6. Go to FastGSM.com and select Huawei manufacturer and U8650 phone
7. Purchase our U8650 Unlock Codes service
8. After you complete the purchase, go to http://www.FastGSM.com/en/account
9. Select the service you purchased and input your phone's IMEI
10. Confirm the IMEI is correct and your purchase
11. Wait until you receive an email with your unique unlock codes - you can check your status at http://www.FastGSM.com/en/account - Codes & logins
12. Once you receive your U8650 unlock codes, type U8650 network unlock code (first code) onto the SIM network unlock PIN screen and hit the Unlock button
13. Congrats your U8650 phone is now permanently unlocked!
For more help, please visit our How-To Unlock Huawei U8650 Guide at http://www.FastGSM.com or contact us at info@FastGSM.com
At FastGSM, we develop our mobile phone unlocking services in-house, so that we can offer them direct at the best possible prices. We are able to provide unlock codes for thousands of models on networks worldwide and our experienced team has serviced over 10 million phones. Search for your phone model at http://www.FastGSM.com