Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 14, 2011
This was shot a couple months ago, just haven't gotten around to uploading. The Squeegee of Awesomeness had a broken handle, so I found another one for it. Usually they fail at the thin crappy brackets for the handle, but this one's practically bullet proof with 5 self tapping through bolts and heat molded kickplate. Nice and light with a scraper edge which doubles as a splash shield for fast action squeegeeing with no mess or water left behind. The rebuilt compressor from national compressor exchange is running great. I had gotten them to put an oil gage check on the daily openning checklist to help prevent future failures. The red Olympia had a sticky carb for awhile, but it had gotten much worse in recent months. I had a little bit of spare time so I decided to investigate. Very interesting device. No apparent problems. It will probably get a rebuild kit anyway. The balance hoses between the regulators were routed though a solenoid backwards compared to the blue machine, which is an identical setup and also runs fine, so I set them up to match. It still idles high, but the response is 10x better with no check engine light,no rich running "gassy" smell, and no sulphurous overworked catalyst smell anymore like it used to. It will get professionally emissions tested before being put back into full service once the carb is rebuilt.