Home Selling Webinar - How To Sell Your House Fast and For More Money





The interactive transcript could not be loaded.


Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 4, 2016

Home Selling Webinar - This webinar will teach you everything you need to know about selling a house. See "Time Stamps" below.
Contact me: http://www.tampa2enjoy.com/contact-us/

In this home selling webinar you will learn how to sell your home fast. Selling real estate is great, but to really do it in the right way you need to know what you're doing & you need to be steered onto the right track. This video will allow you to watch, absorb, & utilize these home selling tips.

0:04:01 – How most people go about selling their home: they start off by doing 1 of 2 things: 1. Selling it themselves (FSBO) or 2. By hiring a realtor. Most home owners do not properly interview realtors. It could lead to a costly mistake. According to NAR, about 90% of sellers end up listing their home with a realtor while the other 10% take their homes off of the market. Homeowners tend to net 7-10% less when selling FSBO. Enlisting the help of a realtor could be the most profitable or costly decisions you can make.

0:07:06 – Determine who the best realtor is for you. Sellers must do their due diligence when researching realtors. Avoid all the pain & frustration of hiring the wrong realtor by doing some homework of your own. Becoming a real estate agent isn't that hard... & a lot of these realtors will tell you anything in order to list your home. One of the easiest ways in finding a good realtor is simply by visiting their website. Is it filled with helpful information or is it a basic site provided by their office? Did the agent take the time with compiling informative content for buyers and sellers? An agents website is important because it shows their professionalism and their level of online marketing. A qualified real estate agent will spend the time to get to know you & find out what your needs are. Demand the best!

0:16:41 – There are 4 things you must do and focus upon in order to sell your home for top dollar within just a few days of listing. Step 1 is pricing your home correctly. Keep in mind that buyers shop for homes in increments. There are also 3 ways you can determine the value of your home: by getting an appraisal, a Comparative Market Analysis, or a total market overview. Choose a realtor that is going to be brutally honest with you when giving you their input.

Search all Tampa, FL homes for sale at http://www.tampa2enjoy.com

0:34:39 – There are 4 things you must do & focus upon in order to sell your home for top dollar within just a few days of listing. Step 2 is staging & conditioning your home. This is the most overlooked step in the home selling process. Staging your home guarantees faster selling time for more $$$. According to NAR, staged homes sell 80% faster & for 11% more money than non-staged properties.

0:39:06 – There are 4 things you must do & focus upon in order to sell your home for top dollar within just a few days of listing. Step 3 is marketing. Crush the competition by making your home stand out from others. Hire a professional photographer to take stunning photos for internet appeal. This will increase buyer showings! Home movie tours go a long way because buyers watch them. Have your realtor put your home on tons of real estate search websites and enable the use mobile marketing. List your home on the MLS & make sure that the listing description is well written, full of descriptive details, & catches the eye.

0:52:45 – There are 4 things you must do & focus upon in order to sell your home for top dollar within just a few days of listing. Step 4 is using an appointment setting service. Showings can be scheduled 24 hours a day online, can be notified by phone call or by text, activity reports keep track of showings... You can even receive feedback reports from your home showings.

0:54:35 – Before you accept an offer that's on the table, your real estate agent needs to do some work. Have your agent personally speak with the showing agent & also have them call the lender. Is that buyer ready, willing, & able? What kind of documentation can support this? This is why choosing the right realtor is so important. They must go above & beyond the call by asking these crucial questions that can make the most of your home sale. Who you work with makes all the difference in the world.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to set up a free consultation.

Like our page on http://Facebook.com/TampaRealEstateEx...
Follow us on http://Twitter.com/tampa2enjoy

Lance Mohr
Mohr Realty Group at Keller Williams
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/lancemohr

Click here to watch a video webinar about How to Sell a House:


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...