Join us for episode 11 of Discover Performance Weekly where we discuss a recent study that found only 13% of employees are engaged at work. Hear strategies to drive better engagement at work and improve work-life fulfillment outside of work.
HP Software evangelist and VP of Strategic Marketing, Paul Muller (@xthestreams), sits down with Lou Markstrom, an author, coach and business and personal development consultant and Joshua Brusse, chief architect and CTO for HP Software APJ.
The basis of the discussion is about the article on Discover Performance,
"Relationships drive a leader's success" found at http://h30458.www3.hp.com/us/us/disco....
In this episode, you will Paul, Lou and Joshua discuss topics like:
- It's life balance... not work/life balance (1:30)
- How are leaders getting it wrong? (4:00)
- How to manage for employee life balance (5:00)
- How to connect your employee's motivation to business success (8:00)
- Investing as a risk to employee development? (11:00)
- Connecting the generation gap in your workforce (15:10)
- Managing entitlement in the workplace (17:00)
- In the HP Software innovation incubation (22:00)
Tips of the week (19:40):
Lou: Web site -- http://DDLS.com.au
Joshua: Tool http://deliveringhappiness.com
Paul: HBR article - http://hbr.com
For more videos, find us at http://www.hp.com/go/backstage.
To receive the Discover Performance eZine directly to your email, please subscribe here: http://hpsw.co/Xa53LtD