iTunes: LostWinds2 - http://tiny.cc/LostWinds2 ($3.99) Universal
Subscribe and stay up-to-date with the best games released for iPhone!
Support TGT by downloading The Game Trail app, it's available for free on the App Store or just click the iTunes link - http://tiny.cc/TheGameTrail
Follow TGT on facebook & twitter for news, giveaways and more fun stuff!
*****LostWinds2: Winter of the Melodias*****
Frontier is delighted to announce that the award-winning, enchanting 'LostWinds' adventure continues on iOS!
Amazing new season-switching gameplay. Incredible new wind powers at the tips of your fingers. Beautiful visuals. Expansive new environments to explore. Charming new characters, and an absorbing storyline. Each element builds on the success of the first game to make Frontier's 'LostWinds2: Winter of the Melodias' an unmissable experience on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
As you journey through all-new expansive areas of Mistralis - using Enril the Wind Spirit's amazing new abilities to power young Toku's jumps and glides and thwart evil Balasar and his minions - you'll experience realtime radiosity, dynamic lights, dynamic shadows and reflective & refractive ice shaders. These advanced graphical techniques realize the full potential of your Apple device and give the already gorgeous game even extra depth and added beauty.
• Harness the brilliance of nature: Sonte, Spirit of Seasons' astonishing powers let you instantly transform Mistralis between Summer and Winter at will to aid your progress.
• Frozen Winter ponds and waterfalls become teeming Summer pools in which Toku can dive and unlock secrets.
• Form snowballs from the air or manipulate moisture-laden clouds to help with your quest.
• Master Enril's rediscovered incredible cyclone power, using it to transport Toku, smash powerful enemies and even drill through the rock around you.
• Expansive new regions of Mistralis provide spectacular arenas for Toku's jumps and glides.
• New enemies and familiar foes to buffet, smash, freeze, burn and douse.
Release date and pricing are yet to be announced.
For more info check out: