See the Winners Here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfhHnH...
Click 'Like' and Submit your video response by June 1st! Contest Rules Below. The person who benches 25 repetitions at their body weight the fastest will win a $75 gift card to Bodybuilding.com as well as a Furious Pete shirt of their choice.
Rules for this contest:
1. Must weight themselves on camera
2. Must show weight on plates
3. No Bouncing of barbell on chest. I rather you go to just before hitting your chest then bouncing off the barbell.
4. No lifting your ass off the bench. VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure that if you are lifting in a powerlifting style that your ass is CLEARLY on the bench during the entire video. I don't want to question a video, I want to make it a point blank win.
5. You can re-rack the bar as much as you want. Just make sure you lock out on every rep.
6. Must say at the beginning of the video that you are doing the Furious Fitness or Furious Pete Bench Press Contest.
7. Submit entries by June 1st, Good luck!
*Video responses not related to this contest will be deleted.
Check out my other Fitness Videos:
Furious Pete Shirts - https://furiouspete.myshopify.com
My place for all my Fitness/Supp Needs - http://bit.ly/11TnUfi
Subscribe to future videos! - http://bit.ly/Sub2FuriousPete
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Furiouspete123
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/furiouspete
Instagram - http://statigr.am/furiouspete
YouNow - http://www.younow.com/users/furiouspete
Send me stuff!
1801 Lakeshore Rd W Unit 6
PO Box 52559 Turtle Creek
Mississauga, ON, L5J 4S6
Check out my other Channels:
Vlogs - http://www.youtube.com/furioustalks
Supplement Reviews - http://www.youtube.com/suppsreviews
The Furious Dog - http://www.youtube.com/thefuriousdog
Furious Eats - http://www.youtube.com/furiouspete
Furious GamePlay - http://www.youtube.com/FuriousGamePlay
Thanks for subscribing!
For Business and Bookings Inquries - Businessinquiries [at] thecollective-la.com or events [at] furiouspete.com
Peter Czerwinski, aka 'Furious Pete', is a Professional Competitive Eater, Master in Engineering Graduate and Fitness Guru. He began doing Eating YouTube videos in 2007, which landed him into his first eating contest a year later (he has done 100 contests to date winning 85% of them). Through his online eating, breaking numerous Guinness World Records and eating contests, he has landed a number of TV spots for National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Sport Science, Travel Channel and currently hosts a show on German TV (Abenteuer Leben on Kabel Eins), doing a world eating tour. Through his difficult times and passion for fitness he aims to show the world that you can still have a good time in life, go out with friends, party it up, eat some burgers and still maintain a good and healthy physique. Stay Sexy, Stay Hungry, Get Laid my friends...and of course stay Dedicated For Life.