Rich Roll is a world renown vegan ultra-endurance triathlete, #1 bestselling author of the inspirational memoir Finding Ultra, popular podcast host and passionate motivational speaker & wellness advocate on behalf of plant-based nutrition.
This channel is devoted to helping people achieve their best, most authentic self through a holistic approach to maximum wellness of body, mind & spirit.
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta calls the book, "...a journey we all take as human beings, when we decide to pursue the impossible and live a life of mission. When I need to dig deeper, push harder, and find a little boost, Rich Roll is the guy who comes to mind. He is inspiration embodied."
The above video is the official trailer for Rich's bestselling inspirational memoir, Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself by Rich Roll (Crown Archetype, a division of Random House), available in all formats on Amazon: http://amzn.to/TslMqV
This trailer was created by the bad-ass team at Dirty Robber -- Chris Uettwiller (CEO), Charles Haine (director), Kimberly Culotta (dp), Max Feldman (AD & GoPro DP), Aditya Nair (editor), Colin Kohler (motion graphics), Asheley Hu & Matt Roe (producers), Jeff Lowridge & Shoeba Hassan (pa's). http://www.dirtyrobber.com
*** SUPPORT THE PODCAST ON AMAZON ***
Enjoy the podcast and want to support the show? If & when you are about to buy something on Amazon, do us a solid and first click through to the Amazon site via the AMAZON BANNER AD on the richroll.com homepage. Won't cost you a penny extra on your purchase but will throw some loose change from the Amazon coffers our way, which we will use to keep the bandwidth flowing and improve production quality.
And if you have a moment, we'd love it if you could toss a quick review up on the iTunes page. It's most appreciated!
Thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the show!
- How old are you? - 47
- Where do you live? - Malibu Canyon, CA
- When will the PlantPower T-shirts go up on your site for sale? - Sometime in January 2014. Plus lots of new garments & products coming up.
- Why is your hair so long? - Laziness.
- Where Do You Get Your Protein? - Next....Well OK: lentils, beans & greens primarily
- How Many Hours a Week Do You Train? - Right now about 10-15. Ramps up to ~25 prepping for a race.
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done? - Raising children is far more challenging than EPIC5.
- What is the one thing you cannot do without? Other than my family, our Vitamix blender.
- How tall are you and what do you weigh? 6'0" / 162 lbs.
- How many kids do you have? - 4
- Are you going to write another book? - Working on ideas.
- Do you ship your products worldwide? - Yes!
- Why aren't you training for another big race? - I am pondering another event for 2014. But honestly, whatever decide to I train for has to mean more than just how fast can I go. I am blessed to have a platform to promote a healthy message and this message -- helping people -- has become more important to me than how fast I can ride a bike. So my focus has been on the podcast and touching as many lives as possible.