Loading...

SurveyOnTablet for Restaurants - UK

1,659 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 4, 2013

Copyright Survey On Tablet Ltd - www.surveyontablet.com/en/
SurveyOnTablet: get real-time feedback from clients and respond on the spot to problem situations.

The only all-in-one and ready-to-use solution that will put you in control of your reputation in a flash. Our innovative technology will enable you to get beyond raw data and identify problem areas in your business, keep track of performance, control the quality of your services from a distance, and motivate your staff to be proactive. Increase your customer satisfaction and gain a competitive advantage with SurveyOnTablet today!


- Get real-time feedback from clients
- React to complaints on the spot before customers leave
- Add a personal touch and show you care
- Quality and staff control even from a distance
- Identify inefficiencies & track performance

===============full text of video================
This is Peter -- he manages a popular restaurant. Peter knows his clients' opinion is important for his job and for the business of his investors. This is why he tries to be at the restaurant as much as possible, where he is able to get first-hand information on the problems his clients face, as well as to manage his staff.

However, Peter is unaware that only 10% of his dissatisfied clients would share their negative opinion with the staff -- the remaining 90% would simply leave and never come back again. Even if this happens -- for example, client John is unhappy with something and complains, often the information would only reach the waiter. This is why the manager Peter, has only a subjective image about the opinions of his clients and it is hard for him to prioritize his day-to-day tasks.

The situation however, quickly changes when Peter introduces SurveyOnTablet at his restaurant. The only thing he has to do, is to instruct his waiters to hand out to the clients a tablet, with a pre-installed survey as well as the bill for the meal. The statistics show that it is very probable that even discontented clients like John, would take time to reply to the few questions on the tablet.

This way, even though he has not been present in the restaurant, the manager Peter now knows that today his new waiter Alex, has been rude to John and that the meal was served cold, was too small and the loud music prevented John from handling an important phone call.

Further more -- after introducing SurveyOnTablet to his restaurant, Peter is now able to act before discontented clients like John, have left the restaurant! The system is able to send alerts by SMS or e-mail when the user selects a specific answer to a given question in the survey.
With SurveyOnTablet in his restaurant, Peter now has the right tool to help him make management decisions with confidence. Peter is now able to respond effectively to the expectations of his clients and to manage his staff, even when he is out of the restaurant.
Now Peter has an objective rating for every one of his waiters; - he can identify problems in the kitchen, for example the need to diversify the menu; - he can also improve the comfort in the restaurant and he can fine-tune the pricing.

So - in short -- SurveyOnTablet will quickly improve the reputation of your restaurant! You can also become a hero to your clients and the owners of the business. Get in touch with us today and our local dealer will install the product for you. Stay ahead of competition and take advantage of our services at a very affordable price. Remember -- you can try our product completely free!

The reputation of your restaurant, is in your hands now!
www.surveyontablet.com/en/

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...