Upload

Loading...

Girl chokes on popcorn in St John Ambulance film

292,226

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Nov 1, 2010

In 'Popcorn' from St John Ambulance, a girl starts choking in a popcorn advert, surprising a cinema audience. The film shows the importance of first aid and how accidents, like choking, can happen anywhere, at any time.

St John Ambulance say that every year, 150,000 people die in situations where first aid could have saved them. In many accidents, such as choking, effective first aid can often be the difference between a life lost and a life saved.

For your free St John Ambulance first aid pocket guide text SAVE to 82727 or visit http://sja.org.uk/popcorn
Share Popcorn from St John Ambulance with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. If you'd like to tweet this, please use #sjapopcorn as your hashtag.



We believe that it’s absolutely unacceptable that so many people die needlessly – because no one could give them first aid when they needed it.

St John Ambulance teaches people first aid – about 800,000 last year alone – so that they can be the difference between a life lost and a life saved.

As a charity, we’re committed to making sure more people can be the difference between a life lost and a life saved. To do that, we need your help. For more information visit www.sja.org.uk

St John Ambulance on Facebook - www.facebook.com/sja

St John Ambulance on Twitter - www.twitter.com/stjohnambulance

Subscribe to St John Ambulance on YouTube - www.youtube.com/stjohnambulance

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...