Huge thanks to everyone who helped make this. Special thanks to our composer Karel Antonin, Ehobbyasia, Kessler Crane, and CMR Blackbird Stabilizers.
Closed Captioning coming soon!
We are currently working on PART 4. Find out more at beatdownboogie.com
* * * * * * Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where did you get the guns? They are airsoft guns from Ehobbyasia.com. The main guns in Parts 1 and 2 are the G&P Sentry, WE SCAR GBB, and the A&K Masada.
2) What camera equipment do you use? We are currently using the Canon 7d. I really love it. We also use the Backbird Stabilizer, the only small stabilizer I've been impressed with. And we use a Kessler Crane now, which is really nice; fast to set up and move around. For more info on all our gear check out: http://www.beatdownboogie.com/archive...
4) How much did Parts 1 and 2 cost? If you count all the gear we already had like prop guns and camera equipment it would be pretty expensive. But the money we spent specifically for Parts 1 and 2 was three to five hundred bucks, mostly on pizza delivery.
5) What is the end credits music? All the music in Parts 1 and 2 is royalty free stock music, except for a cover of the Old Snake Theme performed by Rick Burnett. The end credits music is Anthem for War, composed by Cassidy Bisher.
* * * * * * Thanks for all the great comments! News on future episodes can be found on our blog.