Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 14, 2012
DON'T TRY THIS TRICK AT HOME!! After watching the look on Anthony Carboni's face, as he attempts to eat glass from an incandescent light bulb, you probably won't want to try it anyway. Brian Brushwood lays down the strategic way to "chew glass".
**DO NOT USE FLORECENT LIGHT BULBS!!!! Fluorescent lights contain small amounts of mercury, a poisonous substance. The phosphor coating on the inside glass is also harmful. If a human or pet is cut, the phosphor will prevent blood from clotting.**