King Cashing 2 by Productions Multimage Inc.
The King is back in this sequel to the first RPG/Slots on iOS! Many years after passing away, the King rises from the dead with the same old goal: Get more gold pieces!
Using a unique combination of role playing elements and slot machine mechanic, battle your way through more than 50 enemies in a quest for more gold pieces and more loot!
Get more and more powerful loot as you progress. Equip your loot to customize the outcome of the slot machine!
Pick from 7 zombie classes, each with different weapon mastery and a unique play style! Combine any 3 of them as you see fit throughout the game! Invest skill points in your zombies as you level up to make them more powerful!
With King Cashing 2, we wanted to make the game more appealing to everyone while keeping the fun factor of King Cashing: Fun for casual players and RPG enthusiasts alike! Go through the game mindlessly or take your time to aim yourself to victory!
- 3 Comic book volumes featuring many enemies, each with a different setting (And more volumes coming soon!)
- 55 different enemies throughout the 3 volumes (And more enemies coming soon!)
- 120 weapons, each with 3 qualities and many with special abilities (More weapons added with each update!)
- An epic soundtrack featuring unique tracks for each volume (More tracks to come soon!)
- Hand drawn enemies and interfaces everywhere in the game
- iPad 3 Retina graphics
- iPhone 5 and iPod 5 widescreen graphics
- iPhone Retina graphics
- Universal support, play on your iPod, iPhone and iPad
- 3 leaderboards for grinders and/or speed runners (More to come with the updates!)
- 57 achievements with more to be added with each update
- Volume 4 is coming soon with more volumes on the way
The idea for the first King Cashing came while playing Kairosoft's Game Dev Story. When making a Slots/RPG hybrid in the game, I wondered what that would look like in real life and thus King Cashing was born.
In the making for 8 months, King Cashing 2 brings the whole idea to a new level, both for new and veteran players of King Cashing. I really hope you'll enjoy the game! Thanks for playing!
*** WARNING *** If you play on a non-retina device like the iPhone 3GS or iPod 3, some graphical elements will look blurry or chunky depending on the case. Sorry for the inconvenience.
iTunes Store Page: