Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 10, 2012
Sweet Brown's Cold Pop Escape-Woman Interviewed About a Fire Sweet Brown: No time for bronchitis. OKLAHOMA CITY -- An apartment fire kept fire crews busy Saturday morning near N.W. 23rd St. and Villa. The blaze broke out at the Chateau Deville Apartments and damaged five units in all. Sweet Brown said, "Well, I woke up to get me a cold pop and then I thought somebody was barbecuing. I said, 'Oh Lord Jesus, it's a fire.' Then I ran out, I didn't grab no shoes or nothing, Jesus. I ran for my life and then the smoke got me, I got bronchitis! Ain't nobody got time for that." According to the apartment manager, the fire started in a woman's home who is bound to a wheelchair. She was treated for smoke inhalation at a local hospital. We're told the entire complex may be without electricity for some time. Category:
Sweet Brown survived a fire in her Oklahoma City apartment complex and now she's telling her story. She went to get a cold pop and thought they were barbecuing. Sweet Brown: No time for bronchitis.