Product name: けしごむをつくろう! ハンバーガーのけしごむ
(1) It cost 410 yen. For Ages 6 and up.
(2) It's not regular clay. It's eraser dough (special substance). They are not scented.
(3) Spraying water to the mold, the dough doesn't stick to the mold.
(4) The directions say "don't put multiple of those dough in the microwave at the same time. It has to be one by one."
Microwave heating times vary according to dough size. If you boil all of them at once, some of them would not become erasers, or eraser dough would stick together.
(5) Pour water to cover the eraser plus 1.5 centimeter.
Microwave heating times:
★2:31 Burger ・・・
(3 mins and 30 secs, at 600 watts) or,
(4 mins, at 500 watts)
★3:17 Soda ・・・
(3 mins, at 600 watts) or,
(3 mins and 30 secs, at 500 watts)
★3:39 French fries ・・・
(2 mins, at 600 watts) or,
(2 mins and 30 secs, at 500 watts)
(6) 2:42 Put it in cold water for 3 minutes after you take it out of the microwave.
(7) 3:24 This set doesn't come with white dough. I'm using leftover white dough from other kits. I added white dough to make ocher.
(8) 4:03 The ring is from my Whipple video.
★It's hard to knead the dough in a place at low temperature. When you knead the dough in a place at high temperature, it would become soft and stick together easily.
When you rub the dough parts, they just stick together on their own. (When you do it in a place at low temperature, it might not stick together because the dough wouldn’t become soft.)★