Please thumbs up if you think the police should check on the welfare of all the missing people, such as Shelly Miscavige: http://www.businessinsider.com/is-the...
(The guy in the hermes/goatse shirt is Tom Cruise's best friend - he's meant to be a real macho guy, he's super-upset at this footage being leaked)
BEHOLD, a hilarious pile of fluff that was dug up and leaked to the internets. *Make sure you watch it quick, before David Miscavige's minions have it yanked down*.
Speaking of Dave, he can be seen right at the front of this "We are the World"-type singalong that was put together in 1990. We can't see how many phone books he's standing on, but all around him are some famous names from Scientology's past and present:
At the 2:40 mark, you'll see everyone together warbling their guts out. Our tipster provided the following playbook:
* londe with brown top and black jacket is Shelley Miscavige -- who is now missing.
*To her right -- Ray Mithoff, Former Inspector General for Tech RTC, reported to be in The Hole.
* To his right -- Mark Yager, Former Inspector General for Admin RTC, reported to be in The Hole.
* To his right -- Mark Ingber -- Former Commanding Officer of CMO = Commodore Messengers Org, reported to be in the Hole.
* To Ingber's right and behind him, Mike Rinder Former Commanding Officer of OSA, currently blown and speaking out against the cult.
* Front and Center -- David Miscavige [the little dude] wearing weird Hermes/goatse shirt.
* To DM's right and behind him -- Heber Jentzsch, Former President of the C of S, now reportedly in the The Hole.
* To DM's right -- Greg Wilhere -- Inspector General, reportedly still working for DM.
* To Greg Wilhere's right-- Marty Rathbun, Former Inspector General for Ethics RTC, now out and speaking out against the cult as well as running the "Independent" Scientologists.
* To Marty's right -- Guillaume Lesevre Executive Director Int. reportedly in the The Hole.
So many friends of Miscavige, now either defected and speaking out against him or disappeared to Scientology's "RPF," the prison "hole" that has swallowed up so many of his top loyal friends. Tsk Tsk.
Well, at least 21 years ago, the future seemed so bright
Thanks, Tony: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnins...
From our comments, this account of the video from former Miscavige assistant, Mark Fisher:
I remember that it was done for one of the events and I think it was IAS anniversary event that was going to be in October. It may have been for an earlier event. It was done to show all the "Wins" and "successes for the year and the song was sung by a Scientologist singer named David Pomeranz. Charles Lake is the Gymnast and had just been on the Olympic team that summer that is why I think it was for the IAS event in October. I remember that the idea was to have all of International Management sing the chorus ala We are the World and DM thought the Scientology public would get a big kick out of it. All of the RTC Inspector Generals were in the front with DM and his wife Shelly and the Executive Director International Guillaume Leserve was there too. Then behind was the rest of RTC and the Watchdog Committee. I recognize many faces in the crowd. We recorded it in the Music Studio at the Gold Base and we are all looking at Peter Schless who is conducting the singing. Schless was a Gold Musician and his prior claim to fame was co writing the Jefferey Osbourne hit song "On the Wings of Love" from the 1980s. Me personally, I had just been put back working for David Miscavige again after a stint of manual labor for disagreeing with my wife being sent to the RPF. I however shortly after this video blew the base for good after 2 attempts. Almost 21 years ago.
More details at http://www.scientology-london.com/sec... - more info (this site is NOT controlled by $cientology)
Huff Po: http://huff.to/l2yMKt
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.