Loading...

Mitt Romney on Obama Voters

3,357,857 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 17, 2012

Editor's note: Mother Jones has now removed the blurring from this video. Click here for the updated clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9V6e...

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don't assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them.

Get the full story: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2...

Comments • 16,457

Det
"47% of Americans pay no income tax", in other words, "not a single Democrat pays income tax". And you wonder why you lost?
informedpatriotism
The sad thing is he's right. Oh well, even after the past 2 years there are probably still people who would vote for Barry again if they could 
View all 3 replies
Hide replies
Ras Vop
4 years later, Hillary Clinton strikes with a 10 times more hateful comment.
View all 2 replies
Hide replies
Kelly Marie
What he is saying is the TRUTH.  For the first time in history, there are more people not working than working.  An upside down system like this will buckle under its own weight.
View all 2 replies
Hide replies
shwinky789
I didn't follow the election and have no stance on politics. Can someone explain to me why this was controversial and wrong? To me this sounds like him just talking about strategy and his ideology which doesn't seem wrong to do.
View reply
Hide replies
Xiao Sun
he is right
View reply
Hide replies
jcrowley1985
Even if he was right and 47% wouldn't vote for him on that silly reason, that leaves 53% who potentially still would, meaning if he was truly sincere in his policies he could still win.  This is where he showed his true intentions.  Ron Paul's delegates had the majority of republican primary votes in 5 states or 10% of the country, of which the republican's basically through out to get romney nominated.  This is ANOTHER 10% ON TOP OF THE 47% who would now not vote for the one who took away their votes and betrayed them.  That now brings it to 57% who wouldn't vote for him and by the Republicans and Romney's own fault it was now mathematically impossible for him to get elected, where it would have still been possible if they had just listened to Ron Paul's delegates. 
Candice VS. Candice
I'd like to take the time to thank the person who filmed and leaked this video. This leaked video was the condom of Romney's chance of ever being president.
View reply
Hide replies
RickJames1811
This NEVER gets old...lol
jcrowley1985
Military spending is tied with Social Security at $600 billion as the biggest expenditure. I don't see republicans jumping to cut even a dime of that, something that should be so easy to cut as it doesn't affect American citizens. 
View reply
Hide replies
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...