This is the latest and best machine in my collection. I ended up buying it through the website "Pinside" from a gentleman in Illinois and had it shipped to California via STI.
Thank you for watching. Subscriptions appreciated.
Websites used in this video:
A lot of the info I got came from IPDB.org and One of the best Scared Stiff sites on the web is undoubtedly Robert Winter's Page.
This Machine has several pinball mods and here is a detailed list:
NOS Boney Beast ramp (purchased form Robert WInter)
New Bat Ramp
Color DMD (LED Version)
Flipper Fidelity speakers and woofer
Danicing Boogiemen slings
Skull Pile Mod
Inner Art Blades from TILT
Cliffys and Mantis protectors (playfield and ramps)
Red LED Flipper Buttons
RGB LED strip running through the Boney Beast Ramp (can be turned on, off, or set to different colors and patterns...VERY AWESOME EFFECT and brightens up the playfield. Can also be easily removed if preferred)
Green LED Trough Lighting
Inserts and GI LED'd (did not LED Claw Orbs so that they can fade in and out properly and as intended)
Signed Translite by Elvira, Dennis Nordman (game designer), and Greg Freres (artwork)
New Red legs from Pinball Life
Pingulp from Pinball Life
New Playfield Glass
Here are some of the flipper codes from Robert Winters page.(check our Roberts page above for full info).
* "COWS - cows have been in pinball machines for quite some time.
1. Enter MOO as high score initials - you'll see this DMD display
2. Flipper code - B, 13L, 15R, 15L, 1R - LISTEN!
3. Flipper code - B, 3L, 15R, 23L, 1R - watch the DMD, or sneak a peek here
* FLIPPER CODES - as described above, flipper codes are entered while the game is in attract mode. They are usually someone's initials or spell something in particular. Flipper code 2 above spells what you hear and code 3 spells something more obvious. The following codes are the initials of certain members of the design team.
1. B, 13L, 1R, 2L, 1R - watch, listen, and enjoy the show!
2. B, 3L, 10R, 19L, 1R - my machine says something a little different
3. B, 6L, 18R, 14L, 1R - performs a system reboot
4. B, 2L, 4R, 1L, 25R, 1L - this works better on one of the 'birthdays' listed below
5. B, 19L, 20R, 9L, 6R, 6L, 1R - watch the coffin!
6. B, 2L, 1R, 20L, 19R,1L - hold on, 'cuz this one's hilarious!
7. B, 20L, 8R, 18L, 5R, 5L, 1R - do this code, then start a game. First shot to spider hole gives the "3" award (see 'Game Play" below)"