This video provides an overview of some features of this new release :
1. Generators, it is an overview of some generators that can be found in GraphStream. Generators allow to produce a graph (static or dynamic).
2. Algorithms, some examples of algorithms : A*, Kruskal spanning tree, Betweenness Centrality.
3. Stylesheet, a demonstration of some style properties. GraphStream uses a CSS syntax to define thee graph style.
4. New UI, the new release comes with an alternative viewer in the package gs-ui. All the video is made with this new viewer but this part focuses on the ability to move the view center and to change the zoom from the program.
5. Geographic Information System : GraphStream contains a new experimental packages, called gs-geography, that allows to produce a graph from a shape file. This part displays the graph of the city of Le Havre (France) and runs the algorithm RandomWalk on it to simulate traffic.
The video is published by G. Savin under the term of the Creative Commons licence BY-NC-SA. The soundtrack comes from the Queue release of Juno6 (http://www.juno6.de, http://www.1bit-wonder.com) that is published under the CC BY-NC-SA licence.