The Amkov amk5000s is 1080P, 30 frames per second, 170 degrees wide angle, sports camera, flown on a Tali H500 hexacopter. In it's water proof case, it looks like a GoPro, the camera itself with the beveled edges makes the 5000s different, looking refine and less boxy.
► Where To Buy
• AMK5000S groupbuy http://dronemission.com/shop/amkov500...
Possibly $68.99, try this coupon code: AMK5000S
• Hexacopter http://dronemission.com/shop/tali-h50...
• Amkov cable http://dronemission.com/find/eachine-...
• Camera Gears: http://shrsl.com/?~920d
► A DroneMission.com Project
• What We Use: http://dronemission.com/wwu
• Model Review News: http://dronemission.com/news/
• Behind the scenes: https://instagram.com/tvdrone
• Magazine: http://dronemission.com/magazine
• Facebook Live TV: http://fb.com/tvdrone
• Facebook: http://fb.com/scoutx4
• What's brewing? http://dronemission.com/brewing.php
• Press Feed: https://dronemission.wordpress.com/feed/
• Subscribe: http://youtube.com/diydrone
Included is a waterproof case, case bracket, clip, helmet seat, 3m stickers, a usb cable for your computer or charging, power adapter, ribbon, user manual and battery.
It weighs about 79 grams. The size and weight fits most GoPro gimbals and that is important for users who have invested in gopro gimbals. The long battery life of 150 minutes is great, for a day out filming.
The 5000S has a image sensor 20 mega pixels with a wifi app to control up to 4 times digital zoom.
5000S: 20mp (AV-fpv version)
Connecting to the iPad, was simple and straight forward. It automatically updates the date and time. You will notice the default is set to 1 minute videos, which we changed to 5 minutes, to the save the video files every 5 minutes, in the event of a crash.
We turned off the date and time stamp, as they are bigger than normal text size.
The wifi video is very responsive, great for forming a shot or changing your settings.
The white balance is default to Auto, which we found daylight setting to be just as good, if not better.
Even though a video out cable is not included for FPV, but for about $1.50 a standard cable compatible to the sj5000 will work. we will list the cable on the about page. Simply plug it the cable and video is transmitted out.
In this episode, we decide to have Amkov 5000s setup on a Tali H500 hexacopter G3D gimbal for a test flight, pairing with the Eachine 5.8G 600 mililwatt 32 channels Micro Transmitter listed below, which comes with the sj5000 cable.
▇ ▆ ▅ ▄▐ ►DjLeo Rocks Z House◄▐ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆
.....|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ιllιlı Subscribe For More ιllιlı |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|......
Epic Music: Apologize-One-Republic-MetaphoricIlluzions
A DroneMission.com Project
What We Use: http://dronemission.com/accessories.htm
Find Me: http://www.missingkids.com/search/ND
Featuring Tali H500 One Start Key. Mix switch that start ups the motors, takes off, loiters for the next command.
Editorial: Kate, Edy, Tina, Li Liah
Director: Tali H500
Content Creator: Leo
Producers: Leo, Adam