Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Sep 21, 2009
Location: Cheyenne Wyoming (new Johnson Jr. High) Apparantly a squirrel caused this to happen according to the goverment folks, they took a real interest in this video when they found out it was filmed.. Poor squirrel.
It was so bright you couldn't look at it, later in the video you will see metal dropping as the electricity welds the metal - you will notice a toxic brown smoke towards the end.